JTI - is the international tobacco division of Japan Tobacco, a leading international tobacco product manufacturer. The holding company is JT International SA and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, and sells its brands in 120 countries. As of 2018, JTI employed around 40,000 people around the world at 400 offices, 27 factories, five research and development centers, and five tobacco-processing facilities.
Adobe platform development and deployment for a large infrastructure project. Setup Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, work with 3rd party API integrations for Magento order processing, payments, and marketing channel.
Participated in the put-to-market process and expansion into multiple markets.
Magento modules software development for headless Magento + React Frontend
- Magento REST APIs and GraphQL interfaces
- Magento database schema management (e.g. declarative schema)
- Magento deployment strategies
- software design patterns and service-oriented architecture
- SDLC, working with git-based versioning system and integrating them into CI/CD pipelines
- building/integrating REST services
- writing automated units, functional and integration tests
- Integrate Age verification service
- Integrate Order management system with Message Queues
- Implement Messaging system API
- Implement marketing system API into order events and order payment flow